By Patrick Colbeck
We have heard persistent refrains from the media and complicit elected officials that “there is no evidence of election fraud” in the 2020 election. That is simply not true.
I was a Poll Challenger at the Detroit Absentee Voter Counting Board on election night. In addition to my own affidavits pertaining to substantive breakage in the chain of custody pertaining to vote tallies, I have read hundreds of affidavits attesting to election fraud…in Michigan alone.
Whenever there are attempts to convey this election fraud to the general public, big tech censors the information or “supplements” it with propaganda dismissive of the claims.
These claims of election fraud should not be dismissed. They should be investigated in all of the battleground states as a minimum. Instead, they have been actively suppressed by elected officials in all branches of our government. If these officials truly believe there is no election fraud, why would they take such draconian measures to suppress a transparent review of these allegations? Short answer…because they are not interested in the truth.
I am interested in the truth. That is why I have continued to investigate claims of election fraud.
Upon my review of the affidavits at my disposal, I have prepared what I believe is a compelling case for the decertification of the Michigan election.
Chain of Custody Broken
The Chain of Custody for key election artifacts such as the Qualified Voter File, Poll Books, Ballots and Vote Tallies was demonstrably broken. In a criminal case, a break in the Chain of Custody is grounds for the dismissal of charges. In the case of an election, a break in the Chain of Custody is grounds for the dismissal of the election results.
Qualified Voter File
The Qualified Voter File (QVF) or Voter Registration Database is a list of people maintained by the Secretary of State who are eligible to vote in elections held within that state.
Some of the reasons to assert that the QVF link in the Chain of Custody is broken are:
- 616,648 ineligible voters eligible to vote
- 12.23% of absentee voters did not request an absentee ballot
Poll books are time-stamped, precinct-specific extracts of the Qualified Voter File. Poll books are used by Poll Workers to verify the identity of a voter and that the voter is eligible to vote.
Some of the reasons to assert that the Poll Book link in the Chain of Custody is broken are:
- At least 210 dead voters (Possible 1,005 additional dead voters)
- At least 317 voters cast votes in multiple states
- At least 13,248 absentee or early voters were not residents of Michigan when they voted
- 2,474 voters had invalid addresses (additional 857 unverifiable)
- Fake birthdays entered demonstrating no validation of voting age criteria being met
- Multiple versions of poll books per precinct
- Double voting occurred due to multiple poll books
Ballots are the means of casting one’s vote. Voter intentions are captured via paper ballots which are translated into scanned images or direct electronic data entry via tablet devices.
Some of the reasons to assert that the Ballot link in the Chain of Custody is broken are:
- Unsupervised ballot duplication
- Suspicious drops of tens of thousands of ballots
Vote tallies are the final objective in the Chain of Custody. Precinct vote tallies are aggregated by municipalities, counties, states and nationally for federal elections.
Some of the reasons to assert that the Vote Tally link in the Chain of Custody is broken are:
- At least 289,866 illegal votes cast
- Evidence of internet connectivity
- Evidence of fractional vote tallies
- Dominion election system featured a 68% error rate resulting in suspicious adjudication rate
- Data anomalies indicate fraud
Statute is another term for law. Violations of state and federal election statute are violations of the law with all of the associated penalties.
Some of the statutory violations observed in Michigan are as follows:
- Deliberate interference with duties of poll challengers
- Republican poll workers rejected by election officials
- Election processes executed without representatives of both major political parties
- Poll workers left polling location prior to closure of polls
- Destruction of election artifacts prior to end of 22 month archival requirement
- Interference with recount efforts
- SoS Benson allowed online voter registration without signature verification
We live in a constitutional republic. Our state and federal constitutions form the basis of our system of government. Any time our rights under the constitution have been infringed, it merits rectification.
Some of the constitutional violations observed in Michigan are as follows:
- Unconstitutional delegation of legislative authority to certify election results to the Governor in MCL 168.46
- Unequal protections of law provided in favor of Democrats
- Unlawful restrictions upon Freedom of Assembly
- Denial of access to audit
- Privatization of elections by left-leaning group Center for Tech and Civic Life
Board of Canvassers
Boards of Canvassers are responsible for auditing the Chain of Custody and certifying the election results if the Chain of Custody is not broken.
Some of the Boards of Canvassers issues observed in Michigan are as follows:
- Wayne County
- No signatures of Republican canvassers were affixed to statement of certification
- Evidence of “Cooking the Books” prior to Wayne County certification vote
- OFFICIAL Vote Results for Wayne County shows 0 registered voters against a tally of 172,337 votes
- State Board of Canvassers certified results with one Republican canvasser abstaining. Wayne County certification issue was not addressed.
- In Kent, Macomb, Oakland and Wayne County, there is evidence that 289,866 illegal votes were cast
- Antrim County
- Evidence that 6,000 Trump votes were allocated to Biden out of 22,000 votes
- Adjudication enabled vote flipping without a paper trail.
Dominion Voting Systems Vulnerabilities
Dominion Voting Systems were used in 65 out of 83 counties in Michigan.
Some of the documented vulnerabilities of Dominion Voting Systems are as follows:
- Foreign Influence Evident
- Dominion System used in Antrim County was used in 65 of 83 MI Counties
- Dominion CEO John Poulos testified under oath that Ranked Choice Voting module which allows fractional voting was not enabled in Antrim County. This testimony conflicts with forensic analysis findings.
- Fractional votes were evident in data stream from Dominion servers to Edison servers
- Evidence that internet connectivity present during voting in contrast to Dominion CEO testimony
- System manuals explicitly refer to internet and ethernet connectivity
- Encryption keys stolen
- DVS passwords available on Dark Web
- NIST posted DVS file attributes
- Audit logs deleted
- Original ballot images deleted
Use of COVID To Subvert Election Integrity
The COVID outbreak resulted in a significant amount of fear and suffering across America.
Some of the examples of how the COVID outbreak was used to subvert the integrity of the election in Michigan are as follows:
- Unlawful 6 foot rule (rescinded by court order yet still enforced)
- 14-Day extension (struck down by higher court)
- Impairment of Freedom of Assembly
- Stonewalling/denial of access by Detroit Elections Bureau prior to election
- Limits on number of poll challengers per building
Additional information related to each of these claims can be found in the the document below. This document has been shared with both state and federal elected officials. Please share as you are able.
NOTE: The evidence cited in this post can be found in our Election Fraud Evidence post.
The best way to dispel the brewing division in our nation over the election results is to pursue an emergency forensic audit of the paper AND electronic election materials for the battleground states.
If the audit reveals that all of the concerns cited in this Case for MI Decertification are invalidated, so be it. Detractors of the analysis can continue having a field day mocking such analyses as the products of tin-foiled hat conspiracy theorists.
If the audit reveals that these concerns are indeed valid, though, the results of the 2020 Election should be decertified.