The 390 page report answers the following questions specific to 5G wireless technology:
- Why does the insurance industry recognize wireless radiation as a leading risk and has placed exclusions in their policies not covering damages by the pathological properties of electromagnetic radiation?
- Why do cell phone manufacturers have in the legal section within the
device saying keep the phone at least 5mm from the body?
- Why have 1,000s of peer-reviewed studies, including the recently published U.S Toxicology Program 16-year $30 million study, that are showing a wide range of statistically significant DNA damage, brain and heart tumors, infertility, and so many other ailments, been ignored by the Federal Communication Commission (FCC)?
- Why are the FCC-sanctioned guidelines for public exposure to wireless
radiation based only on the thermal effect on the temperature of the skin
and do not account for the non-thermal, non-ionizing, biological effects of wireless radiation?
- Why are the FCC radiofrequency exposure limits set for the United States
100 times higher than countries like Russia, China, Italy, Switzerland, and
most of Eastern Europe?
- Why did the World Health Organization (WHO) signify that wireless
radiation is a Group B Possibly Carcinogenic to Humans category, a group that includes lead, thalidomide, and others, and why are some experts who sat on the Who committee in 2011 now calling for it to be placed in the Group 1, which are known carcinogens, and why is such information being ignored by the FCC?
- Why have more than 220 of the world’s leading scientists signed an appeal to the WHO and the United Nations to protect public health from wireless radiation and nothing has been done?
- Why have the cumulative biological damaging effects of ever-growing
numbers of pulse signals riding on the electromagnetic sine waves not been explored, especially as the world embraces the Internet of Things, meaning all devices being connected by electromagnetic waves, and the exploration of the number of such pulse signals that will be created by implementation of 5G technology?