2021 voting

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Epic
    Up
    Down
    Weak
    ::

I live in the state of Illinois.

1.) If the senate pass the “voting bill” which allows all mail in voting. What can we do in our state? What can we do now to try to prevent it? I heard that each state can challenge or sue the Biden administration?

2.) How can we get the voting machine out of our state.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Marie Lowry.
    Epic
    Up
    Down
    Weak

According to the Constitution isn’t the method of voting up to each state legislature?  Sounds like a SCOTUS case.

Epic
    Up
    Down
    Weak

Method of voting is up to the states.  States need to band together to fight federal overreach.

Epic
    Up
    Down
    Weak

Attached is the copy of HR1, as introduced on Jan 4, 2021.  As soon as it was introduced, it was assigned to 12 committees for consideration.  I assume there is no single committee in the House for stealing elections!

You will notice that much of the bill is in outline form with little content.  I also assume this is how you get 50,000 page bills out of the House.

Epic
    Up
    Down
    Weak

Sorry folks the file size is too big.  I emailed it to Pat Colbeck, so he may be able to put it up on the site.  Perhaps there is a good idea buried in it, but the Swamp is not supposed to impose it on the states.

Epic
    Up
    Down
    Weak

It is now up to the Senate.  Now known as the “for the People Act”, it is anything but that.  Do you suppose Debbie Stabenaw and the other Senator from Michigan will stand up for the Constitution for a change?  Pray for enough votes to allow a filibuster!

Epic
    Up
    Down
    Weak

I sure hope folks are writing to , calling to and in general bothering their representatives to state the caser against this horrible bill.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.